Value, Care & Respect
Automotive Repair & Maintenance
Located in Woodburn, Oregon
We’re here to get you back on the road safely
Wheel Alignments, Suspension & Brakes
Autobody/ Collision and Paint Repair
Rental car assistance
Mechanical diagnostics & repair
Claim Process Assistance
Windshield and Glass Repair
Notice Something wrong?
- Unusual sound, odor, leak, warning light, smoke, or problem handling or braking? We are here to help you through every step of the way.
- Need a tow? We work closely with local towing companies and pass down our best price to our customers.
Finding what is wrong
- Visual inspection.
- Test drive by our technicians.
- Vehicle health scan with intelligent diagnostic tools.
- Provide repair recommendations.
Our technicians are skilled and experienced to help get your vehicle back to normal safely and efficiently. We believe in transparency and will communicate with you throughout the repair process.
Ready for the Road
- Our services come with a 1 year or 12,000- mile warranty. Wherever you go, our warranty goes with you.
- All of our mechanical services include a complimentary car wash or vacuum.
Accidents happen and we’re here to help
- We will work with your insurance company and be your best advocate.
- Knowledgeable claims experience: our owner was previously an insurance adjuster himself.
- No pressure, sales, or high production shop feel.
The right equipment matters
- State-of-the-art Frame and Structural Repair Equipment.
- Auto Manufacturer Certified Welding Machines.
- Manufacturer Approved Paint System.
- Eco-friendly and Certified Paint Booth.
- State-of-the-art Mechanical Equipment.
We don’t compromise Safety or Quality
- We use original manufacturer parts or certified alternative parts.
- We use the highest quality of paint and collision repair materials.
- We follow the manufacturer’s specifications and guidelines on all repairs.
- Lifetime warranty on auto body repairs (see written warranty for details).
We are a local, family owned and operated business from Woodburn, Oregon. We strive to be involved in our community and support other small businesses as much as possible.
Our team stands by four main principles in everything we do.
- Value, Professionalism, Transparency, and Safety.
The quality of each repair is important to us. We want you to leave knowing you received service at the right value.
As you step into our office, our goal is to make you feel welcomed and have a positive experience.
We ensure our entire staff is qualified and properly equipped with certifications, on-going training, and education.
We are accredited and utilize our experience in previous professional careers to help us better serve you.
Strong communication is a priority throughout the repair process. We document all of our work and enjoy sharing the repair process with our customers. We will clearly explain all recommended maintenance and repair services.
Your safety is our number one priority and that is why there is no compromise. We use only certified parts and stand behind our workmanship. We will always follow your vehicle manufacturer’s guidelines and specifications.
Oil changes include up to 5 quarts oil, oil filter (up to $6.00 value), 31-point inspection, fluid top off, and complimentary wash).
Conventional Oil: $39.95
Synthetic Blend: $59.95
Full Synthetic: $79.95
A car diagnostic may include digital analysis, test drive, visual/auditory inspection of mechanical components.
Complex Diag: $135/hour
Heavy Duty: $185/hour
Alignments include a visual inspection of suspension, steering components, tire air pressure, tire condition, and brakes. Vehicles are test driven before and after an alignment.
Exceptions: newer model vehicles requiring special equipment or calibration. Wheels larger than 24” inches. Vehicles too low to drive onto lift.
Front Wheel Alignment: $104.95
4 Wheel Alignment: $124.95
Some vehicles may require steering angle reset and or additional repairs which are not included in the alignment price.
As our team continues to grow, we are continuously looking for new talent to join our team. Every member of our team is valued, cared for, and respected. Our team stands by four main principles in everything we do.
We are currently considering applicants for the following positions:
- Mechanical Repair Technician (Apprentice & Mid-Tech)
- Collision Repair Technician Trainee
- Auto Body Estimator (Experienced or Trainee)
APPLY TODAY by downloading and filling out the pdf below OR CALL US at 503-981-3350.
Get a Quote
Health and safety are a priority for our team, so we practice COVID-19 Compliance. Contactless service for repairs and/or maintenance of your vehicle is available upon request. If you have any questions about our policies, give us a call at 503-981-3550.